AMAURY & CATHERINE
WHAT WE DO
Amaury and Catherine lead 8:28 Productions, which offers participants training in voice, movement, stage direction, and blocking. Group members are between the ages of 15 and 30 and participate in street drama evangelism in and around Santiago and present at least one full-scale production at the Santiago Cultural Center each year. All shows share the message of the gospel and are aimed at reaching people who may not go to church but may be interested in watching a play!
- To continue working with our Drama Ministry Group weekly in order to share the Gospel with them through the lessons in which they learn acting skills and prepare to present one full-scale Christian themed production this year. The production will be on May 27.
- To take 8/28 Productions out into various communities in Santiago from August 2016 through December 2016. This will include presenting short dramas in local community clubs and churches to carry God’s word to the people of the community and support the work of the church in that community.
- To continue doing service projects with our group members, visiting the local nursing home and painting at least two houses in communities where we present.
- To offer two retreats for our group members, one in the spring and one in the fall.
- To continue to develop leaders in the group, specifically by working with our Chaplain, Josue Gomez, the director of our plays, Roberto Louis Charles, and our leadership team that is elected by the group members.
- To offer Drama Camps in communities in Santiago.